AMDL SCOP SA
Aire d'activités du Florival, 9 rue de l'Oberwald, F-68500 ISSENHEIM
RCS : 921 721 098
SIRET : 921 721 098 000
APE : 2573B
TVA : FR20921721098
2. Director of processing and publication
3. Site host
Head Office 2 rue Kellermann, 59 100 Roubaix
Phone : 08 203 203 63 / indigo number (€0.118/min)
4. Intellectual property rights
Scop AMDL SA is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of Scop AMDL SA.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
5. Data protection
Scop AMDL SA is responsible for the processing of personal data carried out via the Site and, in this capacity, undertakes to comply with Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (known as the "Data Protection Act") as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation that came into force on 25 May 2018 (known as the "RGPD"). In accordance with the RGPD, users have the following rights
Ainsi, conformément au RGPD les utilisateurs disposent des droits suivants :
- The right to restrict processing: this allows you to request that processing be restricted by blocking your personal data if it is inaccurate, ambiguous or out of date;
- The right to be forgotten: this allows you to request the deletion of your personal data if it is inaccurate or out of date;
- Right of access: this allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and to check that it is accurate;
- Right to withdraw consent: this allows you to withdraw your consent;
- Right of rectification (this allows you to complete and update your personal data);
- The right to object, which allows you, for legitimate reasons, to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to portability, which allows you to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format so that it can be transmitted to another data controller;
In any event, Scop AMDL SA only collects personal information relating to the user for the purposes of certain services linked to recruitment methods.
Users provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when they enter it themselves.
No personal information of the user of the Scop AMDL SA site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
You may exercise your rights by writing to :
AMDL SCOP SA
Aire d'activités du Florival
9 rue de l'Oberwald
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive a response from us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular the CNIL.
6. Cookies and Confidentiality
We invite you to visit these links to read our confidentiality policy.