The personal data you entrust to us when you visit our website is processed in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, known as the "RGPD".
2. Identity and contact details of the data controller and Data protection officer
The person responsible for processing your data is AMDL SCOP SA located at
Aire d'activités du Florival
9 rue de l'Oberwald
In order to guarantee the protection of your personal data, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
If you have any questions relating to the management of your personal data or the exercise of your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com.
3. Purposes and legal basis of the processing carried out
Scop AMDL SA carries out various processing operations based on several legal grounds such as: your consent, a legal or regulatory obligation to which we maybe subject, our legitimate interest or the performance of a contract.
1) The processing carried out on the basis of your consent is carried out solely for the purposes of :
- Managing contact requests
- Managing cookies subject to your consent
2) Some processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Scop AMDL SA
- Management of site administration and security: the legitimate interest being to ensure the security and functionality of our website
- Cookies deposited strictly for the provision of a service, and those that enable or facilitate communication by electronic means.
4. Categories of data processed
Connecting to our site automatically involves the collection of technical data and identification data about you.
Technical data: IP address; and data relating to navigation on websites are collected; data required to create an account, to use the platform, etc. Your IP addresses are anonymous in 2 bytes, i.e. the identity is inaccurate (IP address in 2 bytes: 192.168.xxx.xxx).
We also collect non-technical data via our forms: When you browse our site, you are asked to send us information.
This information contains in particular the following data:
- The data required to contact us: your first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and message.
Some data is compulsory, otherwise the request submitted to our services cannot be processed. You will be systematically informed of the mandatory data to be filled in by a specific sign.
5. Recipients of personal data
- Strictly authorized staff of Scop AMDL SA's internal departments
- Subcontractors and service providers of Scop AMDL SA who process data in its name and on its behalf.
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties, in particular for marketing purposes. Your surnames, first names, e-mail or contact addresses are never passed on.
6. Data retention period
Scop AMDL SA undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Duration of conversations
Management of contact requests
The data are kept for the time required to process your need/request.
Unless you request its deletion, we keep your browsing data for 13 months.
Management of your RGPD rights
1 year if you exercise your right of access or rectification.
7 - Transfer of data outside the European Union
Scop AMDL SA does not transfer data outside the EU.
Personal data collected through the use of third-party cookies may be transferred outside the EU, in particular to the United States.
8 - Cookies and other tracers
1) Definition and purposes
When you visit the site, information relating to the browsing of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on the site may be recorded in text files called "cookies" installed on your browser. Cookies are used to recognize your browser during the period of validity of the cookie in question and to send certain information back to the site (for example a session identifier or choice of language).
These cookies and other tracers are deposited and used via our website by Scop AMDL SA and by third-party companies. Some of them are essential to the operation of the website and others enable us to provide you with certain functions (geographical position, weather map, etc.) and to optimize the use of our site.
There are two ways in which you can retain control over your data and refuse to accept cookies:
2) List of third-party trackers and cookies
Third-party companies may collect personal data about you, in particular your Internet Protocol (IP) address. They may process other data from other sources for their own statistical and technical purposes. Such processing is therefore subject to their own confidentiality policies.
Third Party Service
Google Tag Manager
Web and mobile tag management
Robots detection system
9 - Security
In accordance with current legislation and regulations, Scop AMDL SA and any subcontractors undertake to maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of your personal data by implementing all necessary technical and organizational measures.
Your information is encrypted on servers based in France. Access to your user account is protected by your password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you chose when registering on our platform, and you undertake not to communicate it to anyone.
10 - Exercising your rights
In accordance with current legislation and regulations, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data at any time (Article 15 of the RGPD)
- The right to rectify, update or supplement your data (article 16 of the RGPD)
- The right to demand the deletion of your data (article 17 of the RGPD)
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2 c of the RGPD)
- The right to limit the processing of your data (article 18 of the GDPR)
- The right to object to the processing of your data (article 21 of the GDPR)
- The right to portability of your data, where it is processed automatically (Article 20 of the RGPD).
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Contact our DPO electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our DPO by post:
Scop AMDL SA
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer
Aire d'activités du Florival
9 rue de l'Oberwald
In the event of any difficulties relating to the management of your data or the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
CNIL website: (https://www.cnil.fr/en)